19/04/2010

A DAY IN MY LIFE IN 2030

In my future I want to travel around the world. Some countries I would like to go to are Japan and Australia.
I don’t know yet the job I want but I want a good job. Another thing I don’t want to is to get married or have children.
I would like to live in Tokyo or in Washington DC.
When I get 45 years old I think in my free time the only things I’m going to do is watch television and travel.
Carolina Fernandes
In my future I would like to be a radiologist.
To do this, I go to the school to secondary study scientific for three years and then I go to college to take the course and if necessary I would go abroad to get out a good way. After the course taken back to Portugal to get a job in a hospital, preferably close to home to be cheaper and be near family. I also want to be independent and not live at the expense of anyone. I wish I had a good salary and I built a good house to live in my lifetime.
Sandra Pereira
In 2030, I’ll be footballer and I’ll be playing in Liverpool… I’ll be married because it brings an established shape… But I’ll marry with the right person, not with some girl who appears in front of me… I WANT TO START MY PROFESSIONAL CARREER IN s.l.Benfica and later I want to go play for Liverpool F.C., the clubs of my heart…LOL! But I don’t know if I would be that!!! The future is inprobable…
Kevin Santos

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário